Download Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12 Android 11 ROM
The old version the MIUI 13 needs to cover its deficiencies with the new MIUI 14. Xiaomi has already started preparations for POCO X3 NFC MIUI 14 UI. Xiaomi claims that MIUI 12 has improved fluency with 15% fewer missed frames in third-party apps.
If you are looking for an affordable phone for gaming, the Poco X3 Pro should be your best bet. Has produced a phone with a stunning display, innovative design, and excellent camera performance; the Galaxy S21 stock firmware ROM Ultra has serious competition. Depending on the version, the Poco X3 Pro comes with 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage, with which the Xiaomi phone provides great performance. However, the data transfer rates are a bit below average for UFS 3.1 flash memory, but this isn’t noticeable when using the smartphone. In the „Automatic” preset color scheme, the display adjusts its colors to the ambient light.
- How is your experience after using the phone, are you facing any problem or issue?
- With dimensions of 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm and a weight of 215g, the X3 Pro is one of the largest and heaviest phones in this category.
- Interestingly, the POCO X4 Pro covers the screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5while the protection is Corning Gorilla Glass 6 in the POCO X3 Pro.
- Both are ‘hotter’ than the traditional sRGB color standard, so there’s no true relaxed color mode here.
- Pixel switching happens quite quickly on Twisted Nematic (TN) LCDs, which is why gaming monitors are built on this technology.
The ultra-wide-angle camera of course captures poorer details and compression does seem rougher, plus there’s some perspective warping at the edges of frames. We’ve spoken about MIUI 12 in detail in our recent reviews of the Redmi Note 10 and Mi 11X, plus all their siblings.
After completing the installation process, it’ll show that the custom ROM has been successfully installed on your device. After the release of Google Pixel devices, the UI of the devices got popular among Android users of other brands. Pixel Experience is a custom ROM based on the UI of Google Pixel devices. And the latest version of Pixel Experience ROM is available for Poco X3 pro. So, Pixel Experience is another good custom ROM you can get for Poco X3 Pro. Now, you can boot the device to the custom recovery by pressing the Volume Up+Power button of the device. You can install the Poco X3 Pro ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer.